We are proud citizens of town Craftyscrappers. Our crafty town is being run by Mayor.Konica Das and Deputy Mayor.Jesse Zedek.
This month we are celebrating 6th birthday of our town and we like to invite you to visit my crafty castle/museum/handmade store (choose any one). Every year, we have crafty tourists visiting our town and joining us in celebration.
We invite everyone to join us on this occasion and hop on & off our crafty bus.
Our blog bus runs from April 2 until April 16 and we have prizes for a lucky visitor on May 5, who will receive lovely gifts from us.
I welcome you to see one of my unique crafty creation made for this special occasion. I have made a birthday card using Craftyscrappers "Sending Sketchy" stamp set with beautiful roses branch.
Have a look at my creation .....
now, Step by Step tutorial for the card...
1. Took a 4" by 6" watercolour smooth card stock.
2. Stamped the bunch of roses image using Archival ink and then masked the image using masking sheet from craftyscrappers to add some leaves around the image.
3. When I was satisfied with the stamping coloured my floral using zig markers and watercolour pencils.
4. Added some Gray colour around the image to give a raised look to my image.
5. Added some colour splatters and bling for more interest.
6. The sequins are also from craftyscrappers.
7. Finally added the sentiment from the same stamp set. The sentiment is heat embossed.
Hope you like my creation..
Thank you for visiting my place. Hop on and get off at the next stop STEPH ACKERMAN and enjoy marvellous masterpiece created for you.