Sunday 9 April 2017

l love math #5 challenge

CARD MADE USING "VENN DIAGRAM"


Hi friends ,
I am here again to share with u fun technique as well as a card made using " venn diagram" 
Hope u all know what is venn Diagram? Well to explain u in short it's a diagram made with two intersecting shapes. Where the common portion has the properties of both. 
Well this is the theme fr this months ' I love math' challenge by Very talented crafty Milka
To play this challenge the link to the blog is..Here

I tried my hand on making a card using Venn diagram. 
Have a look,

Hope u all like my take n now I would like to show u how I made this.

1. I took a Brusto watercolour card stock for the base n masked it with washi tape just leaving a window in the middle.
2. I took a sentiment from Mudra craft stamps "love" stamp set n made the background by stamping it   
with three different moments inks.
3. Took vellum n heat embossed the hearts with white EP. 
4. Coloured the hearts from the back side n fussy cut then.
5. Adhered the hearts in such a way that they overlap each other, here is the ven diagram made n the colour gets combined to give a new colour. 
6. Now use distress inks spun sugar to distress the background where the stamping is done and used picked raspberry to distress the edges.
7. Heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set n adhered it on the bottom of the card. 
8. Yes one more thing, the hearts r actually balloon shaped so took twines n made the strings too. 

Ta..da... The card is ready. If u have any questions u can surely ask me n yes if u like my post then like it n leave some love.

Thank u guys.
One more closeup of my card


Ho

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful idea and perfect execution! Glad you are playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neha. I am so happy that gradually I am learning new things.Happy to be connected with u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the white embossed lines of these hearts and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on Venn's Diagram, colors, design... BEAUTIFUL card!!! :o) Thank you so much for joining I Love Math Challenge #5 and your support! Big hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete