Friday 25 May 2018

Mom - you are my queen

Hi guys,

I am back with one more post on mothers day card...

Though I am late but happy that I could make something meaningful. A card which conveys my best feelings for my MOM.

I think every Girls Queen is her MOM.

First my card....


Some close ups too





For this card I have used white card base. Applied distress oxides with Tim holtz rays stencil. Stamped the bird image from again Tim Holtz clear stamps set and coloured it with zig markers.

I have used two die cuts for M letter and coloured using distress inks. Adhered all the three to make MOM word on my card. It looked adorable. 

As I wanted the sentiment to be "You are my Queen" , took a Craftert companion die with Downtown Abbey icons. Cut a crown from the die set and embellished it with pearls and Rhine stones.

Finally placed the crown on birds head and yeh.... My card is ready.

The sentiment is hand written on black card base with white gel pen.

Hope u guys enjoyed my post and Thanks you for visiting.

do leave some love in comments

love.....


Entering my card for 

1. Parus card making challenge

Click here to play along





4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card..loved the little birdie and the pearl crown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too adorable! Love that crown! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paru....your appreciation inspires me to do better.

    ReplyDelete