Saturday 30 June 2018

Wonderful birthday wishes with checkered florals

Hi Friends,

I just came to know about a new blog challenge by some super talented crafty friends and was eager to participate.

As I am running out of time because today is last day to participate, I won't write a long post.

Have a look at what I tried for "checkered floral" the Theme of this months "the twised challenge"challenge. 



I have made the checkered background on a plane watercolour paper using a chevron stencil from MFT. This checkered background I had alreday made for a card and out of the left paper I made the flowers. Stamped the floral image as well as leaves with archival jet black ink and fussy cut the images.
As u can see I have created a frame window in the middle of the card and used a embossed border to give it an enhanced look.
adhered the floral and leaves in the middle and stamped the sentiment in the middle of inside of the card.
Finally I added some glitter with wink of stella pen on flowers. It is clearly visible in my close up images.

Few more close ups ....





Hope u like my attempt...

Love,

The link to the twisted challenge is HERE

Also entering my card for Less is more challenge (I have used left over bits of checkered paper for flowers)

Play along HERE


And, also entering my card for AAAcards challenge( used a frame)

Play along HERE


10 comments:

  1. I love the checkered background created...Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that checked background paper certainly makes those flowers look very special. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the pop of red against the blue flowers. Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges and means so much that you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The checked paper really does give those flowers a fabulous look. And I love your design with the embossed frame over the aperture.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unique looking flowers, great job! I love the gold red frame, it adds a lot of drama and is a beautiful contrast to your soft looking flowers. Wonderful design! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love the colour combo! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete