Thursday 9 May 2019

Floral Mixed media card

Hello crafty friends,

Today I made a Pretty floral mixed media card using some pattern papers and embellishments,

First have a look at my card.









Hope you all like my card...

Its a birthday card gifted by a Husband to his loving Wife.

I made a handmade flower using pattern paper from Papericious : Basics and used some hand made flowers along with die cuts and ribbons and twines to decorate my card.

I have also applied some Lindy's Stardust sprays on the flower as well as the card base.

Added the sentiments from Bob n Betty Rossette collection pattern papers.

N yeh... this beautiful card is done.
Thanks for visiting , Hope you enjoyed.

Love.....

Linking my card to Ppericious April 2019 challenge HERE

Used papericious pattern paper for flowers and Sigma cardstock for base



Entering my card to Prika Craftysuperstar 2019

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outcome! Thanks for sharing at Papericious April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and gorgeous flower! Thanks for playing along Papericious!
    Regards Nikkita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and flowers. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete