Thursday 4 May 2017

2nd card for #i love maths challenge#5

Hi friends,
Hope u all r doing well.
I am happy to be hear with my 2nd entry for crafty milka's #i love maths challenge.
Hope u all like my card.
Here I have made a scene using different shapes like triangles, clouds n circle.
As the challenge is to use VENN diagram in the card , I have made two type of Venn diagrams.
Hope u all like my card n the sentiment.
I have used embossing folder to give dimension to the background n used distress inks to colour it.
For the elements I have used zig water brush marker pens. U can see the mixed colour effect where the two shapes overlap.
If u like my card please leave ur love and  comments below.
It means a lot.Bye.

Go to this link below play this challenge.....

1Link to milka's blog


4 comments:

  1. This is extraordinary! Love it totally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww..... I'm melting.... This is SUPER CUTE!!! LOOOOOVE your card, Sabiha!! Amazing take on Venn's Diagram. Thank you so much for another wonderful entry to I Love Math Challenge #5 and your support. Big hugs!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much dear. I just can't express how exited I am about ur challenge n am so happy to participate.Ur comments inspire me to do better each time.

      Delete