Sunday 8 October 2017

CAS birthday card

Hi dear friends,

Hope u all r doing fine.

I was so much inspired by Erum Tasleem's card that i decided to case it. Let's have a look at Erum's beautiful card.

https://scontent-bom1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22228302_10155396816986077_2240876424770402168_n.jpg?oh=3fe0d20f87c8354417664ad837e01f57&oe=5A83FF51
 now, have a look at my card which is totally inspired by this beautiful card.
I made my card with minimum colours n lots of white spaece.














This is a clean n simple card. I have used MFT "one way chevron" stencil to make the grid pattern on a white smooth watercolour paper. Sprayed water on the pattern to give a different look, then I took a circular die to cut the partial circle. I have used Tim Holtz's celebration dies for the sentiment. To give dimension to the sentiment I have used three layers of paper n also used black paper in the middle. After using inlay technique I have also applied Glossy ascent for the shine on the sentiment.

lastly took white card stock and stamped butterfly and flowers from the Altnew Bamboo rose stamp set.
Fussy cut n adhered them with two way tape. I have also used half beads to embellish my card.

Hope u all like this card.


I am entering my card in the following challenges 
1. casology challenge #269  GRID
to play along click here

2.casethissketch #242 challenge
to play along click here

3.caseing#13 on Sovushka slavia's blog
to play click here


Hope u all enjoyed reading my blog. Thank u so much for taking time n visiting my blog. HUGS......

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gorgeous plaid you created and how that sweet butterfly pops against it. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that grid pattern on your circle. Gorgeous CAS design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo for creating your own grid pattern. So fresh paired with the b&w. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting idea of CASEing! Very nice! Thank you very much for choosing our contest from Sovushka Slavia!

    ReplyDelete