Monday 7 January 2019

Book box

Hi lovely friends,



Today I am back with a very cute gift idea for new born.




Its a keep sake Memory BOOK box for baby boy.




I made this from Mdf box and decorated it as a book.I have used pattern paper, laces, ribbons, chipboard embellishments and a wooden carved frame for the cover of the box.




I have used "Pretty Basics" pattern paper from Papericious and would like to mention that these paper are so so versatile that I could decorate the cover by using three different pattern paper of same shade (that's blue). 




I have used papericious chippies too painted with blue papericious chalk paints.For the plaid pattern on the Box I have used plaid stencil from "Craftangles"




Have a look at the finished box. 







Inside of the box...

Here I have written the baby's initials and a paper frame where you can change the picture




Hope you all liked my post and creation....

happy crafting

love,


I would like to participate in this months papericious challenge
"Anything goes with 3 or more pattern papers"



link your projects HERE to participate


 I would like to participate in this months challenge on Craftangles blog " anything goes"



CLICK HERE to participate

8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable baby box Sahiba!Thanks for playing along the Papericious December Challenge, Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book box is awesome.. very pretty. Thank you for playing along Sabiha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This baby box is so adorable!!
    Thanks for playing along
    Priya
    Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible, incredible, incredible!!

    ReplyDelete