Monday 28 August 2017

Bud-Day card

Hi,
Dear crafty friends.
Hope u all r enjoying crafting as much as I do.
Today I am sharing a quick and simple birthday card for a friend.
Most of the time we call our best friends as Buddy, yes this is what i have depicted in my card.

it says" Happy Bud-day Buddy."

My Card, hope u all like it.

The inside look of the card. I preffered to write the sentiment to give it a personal touch.
 

I have used kraft coloured cardstock for the base which i have dry embossed to give it a woodgrain texture.
I took vellum sheet n heat embossed the bud image from  "Altnew striped floral stamp set" with white EP.
Adhered it on a white card base n adhered the prepared rectangular card on the main card. I added a white and kraft twine for some added interest.
Have a close look of my card,




Hope u all like it.






Entering my card in the following challenges
1. Casology challenge #263
click HERE to play.
2. Casual friday colour challenge #181
click HERE to play













8 comments:

  1. Sabiha, this is so sweet! I love how you personalized the inside of your card for your "bud," I'm sure your friend will love it! Love the kraft card and the woodgrain embossing, perfectly compliments the white bud. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Judy for ur kind words of appreciation.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Love the subtle texture on this!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect take of our CAS-ual Fridays challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment and a beautiful card for your bud!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete