Sunday 20 August 2017

CAS Pricky patchup card

Hello,
Dear crafty friend.
 Today  I have sharing a very clean n simple card. It does not need any stamps or colours, rather it is made using felt n thread on a cardstock.

You all must be wondering how my card looks, so have a look of my card first then I will tell u how I made it.



A close look..........


I have made this card for this weeks CAS ology challenge, thats "Prickly".
I took a plain white cardstock for the base. Took two felt pieces, one red n another pink. Cut two hearts of different sizes with metal dies. Took a red thread and made patch on the red heart using button hole stich. As the theme is prickly i used the needle in the card to prick the heart. 
Finally adhered the felt hearts n few coloured pattern paper to finish off my card.
Lastly the sentiment , which says the whole feeling behind the card.
It says " Lets patch up. It pricks."
This card is also made according to the given Sketch for CAS(E) the sketch challeng #235 
I am linking this card to this challenge too. 

The sketch is:


Have a great day. Thanks for reading my post. Hope u enjoyed.

SABIHA


Linking my card to following challenges

1. CAS ology challenge

2. Parus cardmaking August challenge

3. CAS(E) this sketch challenge#235



























6 comments:

  1. Great mix of textures and color. So glad you joined us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the felt! Very pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so incredibly clever! Absolutely adorable card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete