Monday 25 February 2019

Thinking of you

Hello crafty friends,

Today I am sharing a CAS one layer card 

Have a look.....



For this card I have used the stamps from four different stamp sets..

The bird is from Altnew Stamps, The musical notes from Strike the band from MFT stamps, The leaves from Mudra craft stamps and lastly the sentiment from my stash...

I first stamped the bird image and then masked it and stamped the leaves around it. Lastly added the sentiment "Thinkling of you" and the musial notes.

Loved making this card, hope you all like it.

Entering my card in following challenges....

1. AAAcards challenges HERE




2. Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge HERE




6 comments:

  1. How adorably sweet is that little bird and I love how you've included the music twist by all the notes floating up your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love that you combined stamps from different sets, especially the music notes. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Sabiha ji. The music twist is just brilliant and so is your masking. Thank you for joining us at AAA cards, hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete