Thursday 28 March 2019

Shimmmery mixed media card

Hello crafty friends,

How r u all doing.....??

Recently I got my very first set of Lindys spray colours.

I was just dying to use these and they are just awesome to use.

I made some hand made flowers and coloured them using the sprays....

I was inspired to make this colourful card when I saw this months mood board for few challenges below, and came up with a  mixed media card using these lovely flowers and few embellishments.

I used a watercolour card stock and applied some textures using stencils and texture paste and few old book paper.
Made the colourful background using sprays and then coloured the chipboard embellishments from "papericious" with the sprays too. 
I have used few small flowers too to embellish my card.
Hope you like my card...






Hope you like my card


Playing along 


click Here to play along...

Also playing following challenges...

Creative Artiste's #47th Challenge.

Click Here to play along


Also playing 

Click HERE To play along


Also playing More than words march Mini challenge

click here to play along

Also playing Papericious March challenge

Made my card inspired by the colourful mood board.
Click HERE to play along

Bye....



14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card such pretty spring colours
    Thank you for sharing at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Wonderful colours and textures.
    Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Thank you for sharing with us at More Than Words! Remember that to be eligible for a prize, we do not accept cards for our main challenge. Also as per our rules you cannot combine with more than 2 other challenges. Hoping you will play along again next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation and yes, I know that cards are not accepted for main challenge Nicole. I have added my project by mistakes. Actually taking part in your mini challenge only. Hope I am eligible there.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card. Stunning colours. Thank you for joining us at Splashy Mix ed Media. Judy DT https://splashymixchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous textures and flowers sabiha. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

    Shylaa

    Owner @ Splashy Mix challenge

    Adhiraacreations

    Splashy Mix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are so fun and bright! Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Splashy Mix Challenge this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    SMC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Splashy Mix Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along the Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty Sabiha :) Loved the texture on background. Thank you for playing along the Papericious Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along Papericious

    ReplyDelete