Thursday 11 April 2019

Made in Minutes card - Just for you

Quick card just for you...


Hello crafty friend...

Today I have come up with a quick CAS card made in minutes...
I so much wanted to join the challenge at AAAcards ...


Yes, its true. Have a look at my beautiful and simple creation..




Guys, hope you like my card...

I have dry embossed my white card base and then lightly rubbed different distress inks to colour the dots...

Initially I was not sure how the image would be stamped on a embossed background, but I gave it a try and it was just perfect.

I have used mini carnation stamp from Expressions craft.The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.It took me just few minutes to make this card.

If you love this , leave you comments below.
It means a lot...

bye..happy crafting.




Joining in AAA cards challenge#137 HERE




2 comments:

  1. Love the addition of those subtle colours over the embossed dots. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossed tiny dots look great with your beautiful flower. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards - =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete