Sunday 7 April 2019

Rainbow n Glittery Birthday card

Birthday card 


Hello friends,

Today I am back with a Rainbow Glittery birthday card.

As crafters, we all know that after completing a project we are always left with strips of coloured card stock. We all hoard it to be used later.

So, for this card I am using my left strips of card stock and beautiful n pretty awesome MFT magical unicorn stamp set.

Lets have a look at my card first and then see how I made the background for this card.




Guys hope you like my card.

I took the rainbow coloured paper from my scrap and cut thin strips using my guillotine trimmer. Arranged them according to rainbow colours and adhered them side by side. 
Took a white card base and stamped some cloud images randomly and coloured them.Cut a rectangular shape from the rainbow background created with strips.
Took some watercolour card base stamped the Unicorn image coloured it and added wings to it. Added some glitter over it and adhered the image on the card.
finally added the sentiment on the card heat embossed on a black card stock.


Entering my card for MFT birthday challenge HERE

Used rainbow colours



Also playing along MFT sketch challenge#431 HERE 

Also playing Thetwisted challenge TTC#10


Used unicorn with wings

Playing 

Thanks ....

Bye









2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful rainbow and unicorn card! Thanks for playing with the Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete