Saturday 31 March 2018

Floral spring card

Hi everyone, 



It was my daughters birthday on 29th march and I made this beautiful card for her. I did not want to write a simple birthday message but something different for her card, so I chose to write "U R Precious" on the card and "Gift from God" for the inside of the card.




It came out so so elegant and pretty that I just fall in love with my card. Have a look at my card first......





I am sure u all will be happy to see this beauty..




I made this card using a smooth watercolour paper. Heat embossed the images of flowers, leaves and buds from Altnew "Striped floral" stamp set with white embossing powder.




Coloured the flowers and leaves with Ghansai watercolours which gave me such beautiful results. Fussy cut the images and adhered them on my card base which I had splattered with some blue and black inks. Also I had distressed the card base with some "Broken china" distress inks.




Finally heat embossed the sentiment on a black card base with white embossing powder.Adhered the sentiment with two way tapes to give a raised look.




She was  happy to receive this card on her birthday.




I would like to share some closeups too.







Hope u all like my card.

Leave ur precious comments below as they mean a lot to me.
Love.....

I am entering my card in the following Challenges...

1. Altnew inspiration challenge for the month of March.
This beautiful image inspired me to play along..



If u want to play click HERE to play along.


As my card has floral design, I would love to play these challenges too.
2. Stamploration Sping and Faith march challenge
click HERE to play along.



6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely heat embossed card - like the color choices and a very nice warming card - I saW it at Stamplorations - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much for the wishes dear Gail.....glad u loved my card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is indeed lucky to receive this stunning card! Thanks for playing along with us in the March Inspiration Challenge at Altenew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Altnew for ur appreciating words and such amazing products too.

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful card, Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us over at That's Crafty.
    Best wishes in the Spring into Action Blog Challenge.
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete