Saturday 31 March 2018

Colourful stenciled card

Hi crafty friends,

Today I have come up with card which I had made just as an experiment to see how the image comes out when the inner lining of a stencil is traced with a black micro pen.
And I was amazed at the results.
First have a look at my card ..... 






I used a plain white watercolour card base and used expressions crafts doily lace stencil for the image. After tracing with micron pen I coloured the image with Zig markers in rainbow colours. This gave me these beautiful colourful image. 

As I didn't want to spoil the beautiful lace design I just used a "HAPPY" die from Winnie&Walter to cut the sentiment from the card. I also made different rainbow coloured die cuts from the same die. staked them up and adhered beneath the first die cut. 

Finished off my card with a birthday sentiment embossed on a red card stock and adhered the card on a red card base too.

Its a simple yet beautiful rainbow colours card. Loved the results and found an unsual way of using a stencil.



Few more closeups of my card....







Hope u guys like it.
Share your precious comments below and leave some love.

love,


1.I am entering my card in Paru's card making challenge 


     
     click HERE to play along.

2. I am also entering my card for Winnie&Walter colour combo challenge for this month.
click  HERE to play along
The  lovely bright and colourful inspiration image by Heather H. for this month is

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kirti....so glad that u loved my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! what an experience! DR. LABABA is a wonderful spell caster, he has made my life complete again by helping me cast a spell to return my lover to me again. I was skeptical at first, but what a believer I am now, his spell really worked! my lover is now faithful to me, if you are also seeking for help to get your lover back? just email lababasolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete