Tuesday 27 March 2018

Inspirational card - Create Draw and Paint

Hi all crafty friends,
Hope u all are busy creating new things each day.

Here I am back with a new card specially designed to inspire u all to colour. Colours are my best companions. Can u think how dull our life would be without colours?

I thank Almighty for giving us a colourful world to live in.
I have created a very simple but colourful card. 

Have a look.....





Some close ups too.....





I have taken a watercolour card base for my card. I used a Julie Nutting planner Stamps from Prima Marketing for the Splotch and the small images of pencil brush and palette. I used the sentiment from the  same stamp set.
Used distress inks in rainbow colours for stamping and jet black Archival ink too.
Loved the simple but a meaningful outcome. 
Hope u all like it.
Keep on creating and sharing......
1.I am entering my card for Parus cardmaking challenge as this months theme is depicting the word COLOUR
click HERE To play along.






2. I am playing AAAcards CAS game #111, as this weeks challenge is use only 1/3rd of the card.
click HERE to play along.



Love 



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful rainbow cascade of splodges. Thanks for playing along with the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your card is so eyecatching - love all the colours - they work so well together! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabiha, what a lovely rainbow card! Love your stamping over the colourful splatters. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin
    Click through to learn now the best stamping technique for colouring with pencils on coloured cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much dear.....Thank u once again for sharing the link. I will surely visit n gain some colouring knowledge.

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely and creative design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u Paru. Ur words of appreciations means a lot...

    ReplyDelete