Tuesday 27 November 2018

Geometric floral card

Hello friends,



Hope you all are enjoying crafting.



I am back to crafting with these lovely geometric floral card made with Mudra craft stamps "Geometric floral"



As this months theme for Mudra challenge is Geometric and florals, I decided to use this beautiful stamp set.


Have a look at my card.....










In this card design I have used watercolour stripes for the background and circle die cuts too. And for the floral image I have used "geometric floral" stamp set from Mudra

I have used water colour stripes to make the background and stamped the floral and leaf image from the stamp set using archival jet black ink.

then added some interest with white gel pen. I used circle die to cut the images and adhered them to a white card base with some black colour splatters.

Also used Mudra "Thanks" die to cut the sentiment in black. Layered it three times to give dimension. 

See how beautiful the card looks with such simple way of using the stamps.

love the stamps and dies from Mudra....

Hope u also love my card.

love..


I am entering my card into following challenges

Mudra november challenge #27


                                      

                           HLS water colour challenge November

                                      
                                         

                             HLS anything goes with dies challenge
                                         

                                           
                                         
                           Paru's card making November '18 challenge


                                                                  
                                                             


3 comments:

  1. Super layout and so colourful. Thanks for sharing at HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design. Thank you for sharing your card at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete