Tuesday 27 November 2018

Mostly white christmas card

Hi friends,

I am back on my blog after a break....Happy to be back with you all.

Today I have made this card which is quite CAS and with mostly white background. Which is of course this fortnights AAA cards challenge theme.

Have a look at my card...







The card background is made with texture paste and stencil. I have used "winter Penguin" stamp set from Lawn Fawn for the snow flakes and penguin image.And for the sentiment used Kaisecraft stamp set.  Hope you loved my card.

If you like it don't forget to leave some love. It is truly inspiring for me.

Bye....


Linking my card to following challenges








Baby it's cold outside






4 comments:

  1. Sweet scene, Sabiha, I love your mix of stamped and stencilled snow! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a sweet card - such a cute penguin! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! The little penguin ice skating is adorable. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete