Wednesday 28 November 2018

Thank you card and tag

Hello friends,

Today I have made a Thank you card and tag.

I have used only one leaf stamp to make my card and tag. I am happy that both turned out so well.

Have a look first....

My card







And tag....





I have used a maple leaf stamp to make my card and tag. I heat embossed  the leaf image in gold and coloured it. Made the tag background using a chevron stencil and distress inks in shades of yellow, orange and red. Fussy cut the leaf and adhered it on the round die cut. Added a gold die cut too.

And for the card stamped the leaf image using archival ink black and coloured them.Adhered the the three fussy cut leaves on a burlap (Jute) cloth. Finally added the thanks sentiment.

Hope u like my card.....

leave some love if u also like it.

love




Paru's card making challenge november '18



CAS ual friday #213 - shades of gold





                                       

2 comments:

  1. Lovely fall cards!! The burlap on your card adds so much great interest. I also love the background on your tag. Thanks for playing along at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete