Thursday 28 March 2019

Holi cards - DT post for Craftyscrappers

COLOURFUL Holi cards

Hello friends,

Today I would like to share few colourful holy cards I made for my DT post for Craftysrappers.

I love the Celebrate holi stamp set. Its a super versatile stamps set with all holi elements like colourful balloons, colour plates, Pichkari, colour splashes, Gujiya plate and apt and beautiful sentiments..

I loved making these colourful cards....

Have a look at my first card.




My second card






N lastly my third card, Its a pop up box card...





Hope you all like my Cards and get inspired to play our this months challenge at Craftyscrappers blog
COLOURS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS



Click HERE to play along and win exiting prizes...

Bye and Happy crafting.....





No comments:

Post a Comment