Saturday 30 March 2019

Rainbow floral card

Rainbow floral card


Hello crafty friends,

Today I have come up with a beautiful floral card...

I love rainbows and you would always see rainbow colours in my card.
Have a look at my card....






This time tried making the background by just rubbing the mini distress cubes on a watercolour card stock and then sprayed some water mist to get the desired result.

In this card I have used lovely Hibiscus Mini stamp from Mudra craft stamps. Stamped the images fussy cut them and arranged them on the bottom of the card and coloured them with rainbow colours too.

Lastly used Thanks Die from Mudra for the sentiment. I have layered it thrice to give it a raised look.

Hope You like my card.

Leave some love if you loved my card ....Thanks


entering my card for this months Mudra challenge #31

click HERE to play along

Also entering my card for the twisted challenges


click HERE to play along



Bye






4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the watercolor effect and the floral mix! Thank you for joining us at the Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete